It’s great when people discover that a certain item in the household can do more than one thing. For example vinegar has this impact. Another item that can be used for more than one purpose is Windex. Read below on how this cleaning supply does more than clean windows.
The New Year is right around the corner. The Christmas holiday is over so everyone will begin to think about the upcoming new year and what resolution, if there is any, that people will be making for themselves. Here’s a thought, what about making a resolution for your house? Below are some house cleaning resolutions that you may want to follow to keep the house looking clean all year round.
Since the holiday season is upon us, there are a few things that you can do to help make life easier. Read below for a few hacks this season.
For most households, with another round of Holidays comes an excessive amount of food. To keep organized, now is the time to clean out the fridge! Emptying and organizing now will save you the confusion of not knowing what items are from when, and it will make space in there for all the new Holiday goodies! Here are some tips on how to effectively clean your fridge.
- Empty out all of the food from the refrigerator. Go through it and dispose of anything that is expired or will be expired before anyone gets a chance to use it. Check those expiration dates!
- Wipe down any spills or spots from the surfaces inside the unit with a hot rag.
- Remove the drawers and removable shelves, and wash them in the sink as you would dirty dishes. Be sure to dry everything thoroughly before putting them all back in. You can use dish soap or a baking soda solution to clean surfaces.
- When you put the food back in the (nice and clean) fridge, organize it! An organized fridge can save tons of time throughout the day. Try putting things that will expire sooner toward the front, so you know to use them first. Also, make use of the various drawers and shelves in your fridge- everything should have its proper place by the time you are done.
- Remove any magnets/pictures on the outside of the unit and wipe the front, sides, and top down with a damp cloth.
Project complete! With these tips, you can be assured that your fridge is clean, that your food will stay safe and fresh, and that there is plenty of new space for the onslaught of Holiday food!
Visit PCAppliancerepair.com to find the parts that work for your needs.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter for more appliance repair help, new product news, and more.
Visit http://www.pcappliancerepair.com and enter your e-mail address in the subscribe box on the side.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below!
The refrigerator is an essential appliance in your home. So, when it is having issues, it can be a major source of stress. Before paying for maintenance (or worse- a whole new unit), check for the following common problems and see if you can make an easy fix on your own instead! Please note- always unplug your appliances before doing any work on them! Continue reading